I am thankful for:
- Second Chances
- Taylor Swift
- Kristin Wiig, who continually makes me laugh
- my family, who has always been my biggest fan
- My job at the Disney Store
- Finals are OVER
- Molly and Jame, Sean's two dogs.
- BIGGEST LOSER. I weep.
- Christmas Lights
- Kung Fu Panda. Skadoosh.
- But most importantly, I am thankful for the movie "UP!". I think I'll blog about it

In my opinion, Pixar has NEVER gone wrong. Every movie they have ever made has been fantastic. I can't even remember all of them, but I do know that I have absolutely loved every one that I have seen. The difference between Pixar movies and other lame disney movies is that Pixar humor is quality humor: it fits both generations. In fact, it makes the younger audiences think a little bit to understand the humor. Movies these days make things so easy for kids to laugh at, that they aren't funny. Sorry, but most of the time, fart jokes just don't cut it. Pixar gives us credit for being smart humans, and allows us to enjoy something without being insulted by the humor they put into it. UP! is a movie that is just like that, and a heart-wrenching one at that. Last night my friend and I were quoting it, and here are my favorite quotes.
- "With my new wilderness GPS System, bo beep beep bah bo...."
- "But its a TALKING DOG!"
- "Kevin's a girl?"
- "Good afternoon, my name is Russell..."
- "Please let me in...."
- "Hi there. "
- "I hid under the porch because I love you"
- "Stop you dogs!"
- "Why is he with that small mailman!"
- "Do you not agree with that which I have just said?"
- "This was his favorite candy bar. Because you sent him away, there is more left for you"
- "Do you dig the whole before? or after?............oh. It's before!"
No comments:
Post a Comment
Just....write it.