i try. i make mistakes. i grow. i love. i love to eat pineapple. i cook and bake whenever i can. thai food is good for my soul. i collect blankets, sweat pants, and crazy socks. i believed i was peter pan when i was a child. i love to love. summertime is my favorite. i love feeling the sun on my face. i have a lot of good intentions. i had a bowl cut when i was younger. shakespeare was a genius. i love to laugh. God is everywhere. i love having painted toes. i am very blessed, and i try to "live life, every, every moment"

Sunday, December 20, 2009

Hootie is the MAN!

I just need to blog about my little brother.

For those of you who don't know, my little brother is a STUD! Seriously! Is there anything that he can't do? (yes, there is, but very few things!)

Hootie was a miracle child. For the first four years of his life, he was autistic. BUT, being the stud that he is, woke up one day and decided he wasn't going to be autistic anymore. Believe me, we are all glad he made that decision! :) But since then, he has just been excelling at everything ever since. Just to name a few things he's good at, star basketball player, star soccer player, star with the ladies (they all LOVE HIM! He's not a player, he just is best friends with all of them!) he's so dang funny, very witty, great grades in school (except for math, I think that gene is deficient between us) and he's a great little performer. He does everything that I do, but I fear that he will end up being a little bit better than me at everything! Ugh! Come on now! Let me get SOME credit for SOMETHING! :) And the best part is, is that he acts like its not that big of a deal. He's very humble about it all, and we love him.

Anyway, yesterday Hootie had a singing concert with the studio he takes from, and this is one of the songs that he sang. Seriously? What a stud! I am so proud of him! Sorry if I gross you out with how proud I am of him....but, its my blog. Deal with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just....write it.