
Our cute Christmas tree in my apartment! His name is Charlie.

Me and AJ High School Musical Style!

Some of my favorite people in the world. I miss them so much!

It was so nice to meet up again with Rebecca and Mckinlee. I didn't want to buy a Jamba, so I made my own smoothie and met them there! Don't be jealous. My little homemade Jamba tasted twice as good as theirs did! :)

My car got egged when I first moved into my apartment. Seriously? Seriously.

Old Playmill friends at Addison's show "The Legend of Sleepy Hollow". He was fantastic!

A Florida Girl Halloween. Hahaha, oh boy....

A dee dee dee....

A fun trip to the zoo. It was really cold and rainy. But still fun!
Hope you enjoyed them. There are plenty more, just not enough time to put them all up!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Just....write it.