i try. i make mistakes. i grow. i love. i love to eat pineapple. i cook and bake whenever i can. thai food is good for my soul. i collect blankets, sweat pants, and crazy socks. i believed i was peter pan when i was a child. i love to love. summertime is my favorite. i love feeling the sun on my face. i have a lot of good intentions. i had a bowl cut when i was younger. shakespeare was a genius. i love to laugh. God is everywhere. i love having painted toes. i am very blessed, and i try to "live life, every, every moment"

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Thankful THURSDAYS

So I really did start this on a thursday. Yesterday, in fact:

"Today I am thankful for"

That's as far as I got. But the important part was that it was started, and now I am going to finish it.

I am thankful for my several things, but one thing I am most thankful for today is my friends. My friends mean the world to me. It's been a wild ride lately, and somehow, there has always been somebody to lift me up or bring me back down to earth. I am so blessed to have so many wonderful people in my life. There are too many to name off. So many people are shining examples to me, and I'm sure they have no idea. I am thankful for friends who don't listen to my shennanigans and aren't afraid to slap me silly until my head is on straight again. I am thankful for friends who let me cry in the middle of a restaurant for no apparant reason, and tell me they don't think any differently of me. I am thankful for friends who enjoy the same tv shows that I do. I am thankful for friends who smile when they see me. I am thankful for friends who laugh at my jokes, even when they are far from funny. I am thankful for friends who have never left my side, through the good and the bad. I am thankful for friends who leave surprises for me at my door, just to let me know they were thinking about me and hope that I had a great day. I am thankful for friends who invite me for 2 for 1 Magelby's fresh Breakfast after a scary morning of proficiencies. I am thankful for friends who constantly encourage me to keep going. I am thankful for friends who are just as crazy as I am, and understand what it means to feel "crazy" :)

I am so blessed to have such wonderful company around me. Thank-you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just....write it.