Alright, I am starting a new trend. It's called Thankful Thursdays. Now, I know that it is Saturday today, but I got so excited about it, and I am just going to start today. Every Thursday, it is my goal to write a little post about something that I am really thankful for. A.K.A "Thankful-Thursdays"
A little ironic, but today I am thankful SATURDAYS. What would we do without Saturdays? Now I know that some people are not able to have Saturdays off of school, or work, or whatever we do with our crazy lives. To be honest, I don't have Saturdays off all the time. In fact, I am on call to go to work tonight at the Disney Store, and I am just praying that they don't need me. If I did, I would be working from 7-12 tonight (for you late Christmas shoppers, the University Mall is open later this month!) and as great as the money would be, I would love to continue the way my day is going. After a long busy week of work and school and all the stress that comes with being a young adult, there is nothing better than taking a day off. Unfortunately, Finals are around the corner, so the stress isn't completely gone, but I am excited! Although I meant to wake up and get to Hootie's basketball game, I set my alarm for pm instead of AM and missed it completely. So, I stayed in bed, wrote a few blogs, as you can tell, and have been taking my time today. I am thankful to be able to have a day, aside from Sunday, that I can do what I want, and run errands and get back on top of my life again. This week I have been feeling under the weather, so today was a much needed break. I am thankful for BLANKETS, SLIPPERS, and HARRY POTTER. All crucial parts of my day today!
I FOUND YOUR BLOG!! Woo Hoo!!
ReplyDelete