Wowza, it sure has been a while! But what else is new? I get a new motivation to blog, I blog for a few days, and then I drop off the face of the earth. Are we really surprised here? Just know that I have the best intentions of keeping up, and if I don't? Well, we all saw it coming!
I am in school right now in the Acting program, and I love it! It's hard, and more often than not I don't know what I am doing, but I know that I am happy and I love the people I work with! The director of the program is the teacher of most of my classes, and she is fantastic. Her name is Barta, and I asked her to be my fairy God Mother. She said yes. Of course. I got her the best Christmas Present and can't wait to give it to her.
I recently have been hired at the Disney Store in the University Mall. Don't worry, its just for the holidays. So far, I love it. I mean, its the DISNEY STORE! Sometimes I work a lot, and sometimes I only work a few nights a week. I'm a full time student too, but I still feel like I have so much free time. I'm learning that I don't do well with a lot of free time. I need something to do. The only plus to my schedule this semester is that I feel like I have really been able to focus and improve in most of my classes. I repeat: MOST of my classes....
My roommates and I just rearranged our apartment and put up our Christmas decorations. I didn't know how much I loved decorating and CHRISTMAS TIME until this year. We went to the dollar store and picked up some cute little seasonal things. Our tree is is adorable, and above it hangs three Stockings with Santa's belts on them. Can it get any better? I submit that I cannot.
I know it's been a quick update, but I don't find it necessary to post every aspect of my life. So there is a brief review, and soon there will be more specific posts. Can't wait!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Just....write it.