Well! I updated my thankful thoughts again. Its not that I haven't been thankful, its just that I've been lazy.
This week was absolutely wonderful. I spent Monday working and with Lucienne. Tuesday I sat in a bookstore for an hour or two, started a puzzle, and spent time with family. Wednesday I worked and then filmed. Thursday I worked some more, read some books, and laughed with friends. Friday I filmed another commercial, and spent the evening celebrating Chris Clark's birthday with dear friends. I spent Saturday morning/afternoon with old/new people, auditioning and laughing. I spent yesterday evening in the mountains, and yesterday night watching the Olympics. I spent today meeting new people at Church, and am laying on my bed, just listening to the clock tick. Things are turning around, and quickly, and I trying to keep up with the whirlwind that has swept up my life.
I've been reading a lot lately, and I really love it. I've started, maybe, 4 or 5 books. I realize that reading different books at the same time seems a little counter productive, but it is great for me. I can pick and choose what I want to learn or read, and its just.....very fulfilling.
I've GOT to get new contacts. Mine have permanent marks on them, and people zone out when I'm talking because all they can do is stare at the crud that is in my eye. THE WORST.
I don't have anything else I care to write at the moment. Nap time.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Just....write it.