i try. i make mistakes. i grow. i love. i love to eat pineapple. i cook and bake whenever i can. thai food is good for my soul. i collect blankets, sweat pants, and crazy socks. i believed i was peter pan when i was a child. i love to love. summertime is my favorite. i love feeling the sun on my face. i have a lot of good intentions. i had a bowl cut when i was younger. shakespeare was a genius. i love to laugh. God is everywhere. i love having painted toes. i am very blessed, and i try to "live life, every, every moment"

Friday, July 6, 2012

As-is

I did a LOT of things today. I mean, my feet are aching from how much I accomplished today. One of those things was going to IKEA.

I LOVE IKEA.

They are refurbishing some of the inside, so their selection has slimmed down a bit because the size has, but...."for our own safety" we were told. *shrugs* Meh.

Did you know that IKEA has a clearance/as-is section? I mean, talk about craft central. It took a lot of control to not buy everything.

Anyway.

You know what else I love? Bamboo shoots. I'm going to buy one.


1 comment:

  1. I'm so jealous, I love Ikea too! Can't seem to get Dan convinced that it's a great place to spend time and a destination on our UT visits. :(

    ReplyDelete

Just....write it.