i try. i make mistakes. i grow. i love. i love to eat pineapple. i cook and bake whenever i can. thai food is good for my soul. i collect blankets, sweat pants, and crazy socks. i believed i was peter pan when i was a child. i love to love. summertime is my favorite. i love feeling the sun on my face. i have a lot of good intentions. i had a bowl cut when i was younger. shakespeare was a genius. i love to laugh. God is everywhere. i love having painted toes. i am very blessed, and i try to "live life, every, every moment"

Saturday, July 14, 2012

Bullet-less Bullet Points

Today was strange.

This week was long and tiring.

I became best friends with 30 10 year olds, to never see them again. 

Good riddance.

I've eaten McDonalds more this week than I possibly have in the last 6 months.

Also....a lot of fruit rollups have passed through my body. Poor form Kelly, poor form. 

I met some men from Nigeria tonight. One asked if I was single, and the other followed it with if I would marry a married man (he was married, of course), which was then followed by an invite to visit him in Sacramento.

He smelled like wine.

Probably because they were both drinking earlier that night. 

Abraham Lincoln came up behind me with a drink in his hand, and I promptly turned away and talked to somebody else.

No joke: Abraham Lincoln just graduated with his MBA. Vampire slayer, no more.

The Grand America Hotel is a beautiful place.

I ate at Zupa's tonight for the first time in a couple months. Oh dear friend, I have missed you.

My heart is pounding in my chest. I wish it would stop. There isn't reason for it to do that, and it just is.

Normally I would blame that on anxiety, which I am sure I feel right now, but I don't want to use that as a crutch and excuse to not recognize feelings that I may actually be having. I believe our bodies are a lot smarter than we give them credit for, so....its difficult sometimes to know the difference.

I thought about laying in a tanning booth today. I swore off tanning booths about two years ago ( I never was a big tanning girl, but I went here and there). There is no reason to lay in a tanning bed; its the summer for goodness sakes. But today....today I really considered it. Strange.

I'm kind of a good artist.

I really enjoy painting.

I haven't been to the gym since Easter, and....its pretty obvious now.

My cousin is going to Africa in a week.  She asked me to come, and I seriously considered it for about 12 minutes. And then the reality hit that I couldn't possibly swing that this soon. At least I have a passport...

I need to start playing the Ukulele again. I tried the other day and was really terrible. 

I may get a job offer in Hawaii. Wouldn't that be neat! More on that later.

I am happy this week is over. 

Hobby Lobby is just.....so great. I love it there.

Barnes and Noble is also really great.

I love the smell of coffee. A lot.

I think I need a new perfume. I smelled one the other day (I can't remember what its call though!) and just LOVED it.

When did we have to start wearing perfume and cologne? What a strange concept, don't you think?

I love when guys smell good. NOT TOO GOOD THOUGH....just a teeny bit of cologne. I think I'm really sensitive to it, and if its too strong, its hard for me to handle. Meh.

My feet are aching, that's how tired I am. Goodnight.












No comments:

Post a Comment

Just....write it.