i try. i make mistakes. i grow. i love. i love to eat pineapple. i cook and bake whenever i can. thai food is good for my soul. i collect blankets, sweat pants, and crazy socks. i believed i was peter pan when i was a child. i love to love. summertime is my favorite. i love feeling the sun on my face. i have a lot of good intentions. i had a bowl cut when i was younger. shakespeare was a genius. i love to laugh. God is everywhere. i love having painted toes. i am very blessed, and i try to "live life, every, every moment"

Monday, July 2, 2012

Memes? Go away.

I don't mean to ruin all my "thoughtful" posts (ha. what a joke) but I have to write how I feel.

Memes (is that what they are called?) like this, make me want to kick things:


Alright. Alright. So Pres Uchtdorf gave a similar message in General Conference. I'll accept that. But a 5 year old telling me not to judge somebody is just silly. Child, I'm going to judge you, and I am going to teach you what you need to know, because you are 5 YEARS OLD.

Or this:


That's a really great thought. Truly. But there's this asian girl in the background, see, making a "myspace profile picture" face, and I just don't see how that is relevant to anything.

or this one:


Black man in shades: what does your face have anything to do with what is being said?

It doesn't.

Go away.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just....write it.