i try. i make mistakes. i grow. i love. i love to eat pineapple. i cook and bake whenever i can. thai food is good for my soul. i collect blankets, sweat pants, and crazy socks. i believed i was peter pan when i was a child. i love to love. summertime is my favorite. i love feeling the sun on my face. i have a lot of good intentions. i had a bowl cut when i was younger. shakespeare was a genius. i love to laugh. God is everywhere. i love having painted toes. i am very blessed, and i try to "live life, every, every moment"

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

My titles don't match my posts.

I really love music.

I couldn't tell you a thing about it. Half the time, I don't even know the artist, or the name of the song. But I LOVE music. And I love all sorts of music. I can't stop listening to these songs. Some of them are really beautiful, really great songs. Others are guilty pleasures. Don't be mad, I'm not mad.



Adam Levine's voice is sooo.....sexual. I can't get enough of it.



Yes please.



I love this one. I posted before about it.



Don't judge me. It's catchy.



Is this even a surprise? Beyonce. Mm.



Zoe Keating, a personal favorite. I've learned that I experience a wide variety of emotions during this song.

And, oddly enough, this song:




No comments:

Post a Comment

Just....write it.