i try. i make mistakes. i grow. i love. i love to eat pineapple. i cook and bake whenever i can. thai food is good for my soul. i collect blankets, sweat pants, and crazy socks. i believed i was peter pan when i was a child. i love to love. summertime is my favorite. i love feeling the sun on my face. i have a lot of good intentions. i had a bowl cut when i was younger. shakespeare was a genius. i love to laugh. God is everywhere. i love having painted toes. i am very blessed, and i try to "live life, every, every moment"

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

There's got to be somebody. Maybe I've found him.

I haven't been a great blogger recently. I sit down to write, and immediately get stuck because I try to think of ways to make my posts "cooler" instead of just letting them be.

I was reading Jade's blog, and she had this nice little "reminder" on the side, so I thought I'd copy and paste it on here because I really liked it.

“What really matters is that he will love you, that he will respect you, that he will honor you, that he will be absolutely true to you, that he will give you the freedom of expression and let you fly in the development of your own talents. He is not going to be perfect, but if he is kind and thoughtful, if he knows how to work and earn a living, if he is honest and full of faith, the chances are you will not go wrong, and that you will be immensely happy.” 
 Gordon B. Hinckley

How nice is that? Thanks, G.B. Hinck.


2 comments:

  1. Haha love it! It seriously is an amazing quote. Def made my decision easier!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your posts just the way they are (to pharaphrase Billy Joel). Love the quote and wish more women would wait for that type of man and more men would be that type of man.

    ReplyDelete

Just....write it.