What is my deal.
I took a 45 minute nap today, and all of a sudden I can't sleep all night. How does that even work?
I think I need to change my diet. I need a little more protein and Iron. Yeah, I'll have to work on that.
I just went over to Joey and James' to get a few tablets of Melatonin. Every other "sleep-aid" scares me. I don't want to deal with anything like that. Even "sleepy-time-tea" scares me. I don't know, I don't really like to take anything. But I've been laying in bed for 4 hours: reading, twitching, moving, sighing, moving, sighing, reading. And NOTHING. I even watched a little bit of The Cosby Show. And now....? That's right: Sports Center.
So here's a bunch of random thoughts: The show tonight was so dang fun. I love being around those people, and we just laugh for 5 hours straight. From the time we walk into the theater to the time we pull out of the parking lot, we are just laughing. It's the best. I miss them when I am not there, especially my backstage buddy, Natalie. We just chat it up the whole time, and when she's not there, I don't know what to do with myself! The audience was so so so great and receptive, and that just makes everything better. Greg (Andre) broke character as he was trying to seduce Natalie (Murial), and everybody just lost it. That's the best.
This summer is going to be great. I will be able to work a lot, get some schooling done, be in a show, make some money, and still have free time for an awesome summer. The last two summers I have been at the Playmill, which I loved, but I am excited to do something different. I want to take a roadtrip with friends to California, but....we'll see. I just want to get to the beach. That's all. I'm so excited for water sports and such. Is that a real sentence? Meh.
Alrighty then.....Right now would be a good time. Yes. Now...
Ugh.
Your posts always put a smile on my face. :)
ReplyDelete