Let me start this blog off by saying that I have some really AMAZING people in my life: I have some really great friends who know how to make my day, who leave little surprises, who take the time to give me a call and talk things out, and who invite me to eat grilled cheese sandwiches with their kids. I have some really great roommates who tell me I'm cool, even though I'm not really that cool sometimes. I have a crazy-bojangles family that I love more than anything. I have an awesome cast that I get to play with 3 nights a week. I am in an amazing Program at school, and love my education. I have a wonderful job that allows me to do and be everything I need and want, while teaching me new things every day as well as paying my bills. I live in a beautiful place with bi-polar weather! And despite all that fragility I have felt the last few days (and though it still lingers), I couldn't be happier!
Ok, If I were in Disney World right now or in the Philippines doing humanitarian work, I'd probably be happier. I guess my friend in my Ward is going to the Philippines because he served his mission there, and I just....really want to go.
I am all over the place right now! I'm at work, and though there are a lot of things to be figured out and fixed, I couldn't be happier. It's summer time, and I actually feel like getting out of bed and getting ready for the day. I wear dresses again! Everybody! I'm a GIRL again! Huzzah! I do my hair, I put on makeup, I actually look like I care. And though the finished product may or may not look good, I know in my little brain that I put the effort in. So there.
Speaking of hair, I think I'm getting mine done next week. That is, if I can get permission from the theater. However, I can't imagine them saying "No...we would really like it if you kept your trashy roots. We look how terrible you look" So...we'll see I guess. I can't decide what I want to do though...color wise. Its summer, so why not add some blonde back in again? Or should I stick golden? Bahaha. None of you care at all, but its something to write about.
The weather outside is....beautiful? I love the sun. I love the rain. So why not have both in one day, right? When I lived in Floria, the rain was ridiculous. One second it would be so beautiful and sunny, and the next minute felt like a cloud burst. I remember playing out in the rain a few times, and absolutely LOVED it: getting soaking wet from head to toe at the happiest place on earth? But I will say this: No other place will smell as wonderful as Germany did when it rained there. I have never seen something so beautiful and green. Alberta gives it a run for its money, but Germany? It doesn't get much better than a rainy day in Europe :)
My head hurts a little bit. Probably because I haven't eaten much and haven't been grocery shopping in....oh, I would venture to say months. Just gotta get paid next week. I should have a steady amount of cash in the bank after I get paid for the show and my first week of my summer hours at my job. Ye. Please.
Ooh, I just want to type and type and type, but I cannot think of anything worth saying right now. I'm not a very interesting blogger sometimes. But I'm sure you've picked that up for yourself. I just....write whats in my brain. And right now = nothing.
But......Here is a picture of an EMU! My dad and I have some priceless experiences with Emu's when I was just a little tyke with a bull-cut. *shrugs* Happy Wednesday.
Glad you are surrounded with good friends who help you as needed. Know that we may not be close but we think of you fondly and wish you the best you can find and more!
ReplyDelete