i try. i make mistakes. i grow. i love. i love to eat pineapple. i cook and bake whenever i can. thai food is good for my soul. i collect blankets, sweat pants, and crazy socks. i believed i was peter pan when i was a child. i love to love. summertime is my favorite. i love feeling the sun on my face. i have a lot of good intentions. i had a bowl cut when i was younger. shakespeare was a genius. i love to laugh. God is everywhere. i love having painted toes. i am very blessed, and i try to "live life, every, every moment"

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Oops, I slipped.

Well.

I am lying on the floor.

I have a vertebrate in my neck that has slipped out of place.

Maybe its a disc.

What's the difference.

But I'm still lying on the floor.

And I can feel the bone in my neck that is out of place.

My neck and back is swollen.

My back is tight and needs to be worked out.

And I STILL managed to make it to Church, see alot of my friends and Audra McDonald, watch the Jazz game, eat some AMAZING curry, and make a heated sock for my neck, and laugh a lot.

Aside from immobility, I'd say it was a pretty o.k. day.

2 comments:

  1. oooh, no fun. hope you are feeling better soon! if it makes you feel any better--bob's back was out all weekend too. it sucks.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Just....write it.