i try. i make mistakes. i grow. i love. i love to eat pineapple. i cook and bake whenever i can. thai food is good for my soul. i collect blankets, sweat pants, and crazy socks. i believed i was peter pan when i was a child. i love to love. summertime is my favorite. i love feeling the sun on my face. i have a lot of good intentions. i had a bowl cut when i was younger. shakespeare was a genius. i love to laugh. God is everywhere. i love having painted toes. i am very blessed, and i try to "live life, every, every moment"

Saturday, March 6, 2010

A splash of color


I was looking through my blog, and realized that I didn't have hardly any pictures posted. What a boring blog. So for the sake of color, I am going to post some recent pictures. Most of them will probably be from Dirty Rotten Scoundrels, but whatever!

Yes, I am a fat-kid who likes to eat fat-kid treats. This is my face that says "Why are you documenting me as an Austrian accordion player, holding a box of chocolates, and stuffing my face? Mrah."


Ryan, Will, Alex, and Alyssa from my ward came to see my show last week. I was happy the night that they came, because it was a great show, and I think they liked it. This is us at Chili's afterwards. Ryan felt it necessary to show his salad off for the picture.


So Natalie has this moo-moo that she wears backstage between scenes. I secretly put it on when she wasn't there one night, and thought that smoking a LARGE cigarette would be fun. And yes, it WAS fun.


This is my friend, Fletcher. In case you couldn't see, he is larger than I am. Fletcher wouldn't pose for the picture, but later he decided to give me a hug and knocked me over.


See? I wasn't kidding! Natalie wears this moo-moo backstage! We have a workout routine we do during the show. I brought my ab-slider, and this is her band so we can tone up our arms. Get it!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Just....write it.