I want to ride one of these, and want it to be a "big deal." I want to meet a cute boy at a fair, who buys me cotton candy while I pretend to be coy with my girl friends. I want to pay 50 cents to see a movie just released, and share a popcorn cup with my "date." I want somebody to ask me out, and mean it. Like I said: old-fashioned. ESPECIALLY when it comes to relationships. I am not so bold, I am not brave, and I would have a long and hard debate with myself whether or not to ask somebody out. Isn't that the man's job? And kissing? Its so.....FREQUENT these days! People kiss here, they kiss there, they sleep together here, they rip each other a part over here, they date 3 people at one time, and its no big deal! Where did that even come from?! I mean, kissing means something, right? RIGHT? Am I the only one who doesn't let my lips be loose? Hahaha, probably not. I am just making a very general statement. And if you do let your lips fly, great! That's cool. I'm just stating that I think I'm more old-fashioned than other people. I don't think its a good or bad thing, just...different.
Yes, I like cotton candy. Yes, I like to be taken on a date, and not just "hang out". Yes, I will treat you well. Someday, I will wear a cute skirt, and go to a fair, and ride a ferris wheel, and have the best time of my life.
CHANGE IN TOPIC
What a boring blog about relationships. Don't think I was complaining. I'm absolutely not complaining! Just making observations. Remember how I am a detective and I notice things?
ANYWAY, I went to the gym today. And I remembered why I hate it. I HATE the treadmill, I HATE doing cardio. I HATE IT. But my poor eating habits are catching up with me, and since an eating disorder is NOT an option in my book, I guess I'll do it the old-fashioned way: eat healthy, and exercise. SEE? OLD FASHIONED! Am I the only one not on the "HCG-whatever-the-pregnant-pee-you-inject-into-your-body-diet"? I'm totally old fashioned. Whatevs.

I would have to agree with you on old fashioned being a good thing. Hang onto it, you've got the right idea, in my humble opinion anyway. :)
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteriding a ferris wheel. a real one. has literally been in the top three things that i have always always always wanted to do that i never got to do before. i'll take you on one. count on me
ReplyDelete