I'm kind of stupid sometimes.
And by stupid, I mean silly.
And by silly, I mean crazy.
And by crazy, I mean irrational.
And by irrational, I mean spazzy.
And by spazzy, I mean energetic.
And by energetic, I mean happy.
And by happy, I mean hyper.
And by hyper, I mean....me.
So, these are all things some people use to describe me. I guess they have all been true at one point or another, but I would like to say that I don't think they are true all the time. Often, people don't really know what to classify me as. I usually get the "Kelly, you are.....somethin' else, ya know that?" Why, thank-you. I love being "something else", if by something else you mean " I don't really have a good way to describe you because I think that you are plain crazy and have no words to say to you". Yeah... I get that a lot.
But what makes me crazy? I don't really know. I guess I like to have fun. I guess I like to make people laugh. I guess I like to laugh myself. So...I'm "crazy".
Or...."something else".
Whatever it is, that's what I am. *shrugs*
No comments:
Post a Comment
Just....write it.