i try. i make mistakes. i grow. i love. i love to eat pineapple. i cook and bake whenever i can. thai food is good for my soul. i collect blankets, sweat pants, and crazy socks. i believed i was peter pan when i was a child. i love to love. summertime is my favorite. i love feeling the sun on my face. i have a lot of good intentions. i had a bowl cut when i was younger. shakespeare was a genius. i love to laugh. God is everywhere. i love having painted toes. i am very blessed, and i try to "live life, every, every moment"
Monday, March 10, 2014
Websites are for Chumps.
I'm nervous. And excited! But mostly nervous.
What if it's not "good enough?" What if it's "made fun of?"
Who cares.
This is my website. I'm proud of it. And I'm learning to be proud of who and what I do.
You should be proud!
ReplyDeleteQuicknote - Consider "learning to be proud of who I AM and what I do." The current phrasing reads hilariously scandalous.