i try. i make mistakes. i grow. i love. i love to eat pineapple. i cook and bake whenever i can. thai food is good for my soul. i collect blankets, sweat pants, and crazy socks. i believed i was peter pan when i was a child. i love to love. summertime is my favorite. i love feeling the sun on my face. i have a lot of good intentions. i had a bowl cut when i was younger. shakespeare was a genius. i love to laugh. God is everywhere. i love having painted toes. i am very blessed, and i try to "live life, every, every moment"

Thursday, March 6, 2014

Tonight I feel a lot of anger.

At what?

Well, a lot of things.

And I hate it when this happens. I hate feeling this anger overcome me, and all self control slowly leaving my body. I can see it happening:  it's like I am standing outside, watching anger slowly seep in, and any sort of rational thought seep out.

But tonight I am angry. Not in the emo, "I'm so angry at the world, I only wear black and thick eyeliner" way, but more of a...."I don't understand" kind of way. A "what more could I possibly do in order to get it all figured out" and "why is my self worth so affecting by outside factors?" kind of way, with a hint of something....maybe remorse. Maybe indegestion.

Well, as you imagine, there isn't an answer to that.

As a side note, I cut myself shaving in the shower tonight on my left knee, and it was a GOOD ONE. Sheesh. So much blood out of such a tiny slit.

I've started a more regular journal keeping process, and forgot how much I enjoy that. I enjoy writing down my thoughts and experiences, especially positive ones. Tonight was a great night. I had a very touching conversation with a dear friend in town. Tender mercies, ya know?

So here I am, in bed, angry. They say you should never go to bed angry. Well, suck it. I am. And when I wake up tomorrow, it won't be there. Nothing really spurred this anger, so it won't take much for it to leave. Right? right.


1 comment:

  1. i feel this way so often and you described it so perfectly! good to know i'm not the only one. here's to NOT feeling that way so much, heh. you rock.

    ReplyDelete

Just....write it.