Last night, I couldn't sleep. I slept for, maybe, 4 hours before I had to get up early and head off to work. But it was a good thing! I couldn't sleep because I was excited.
I was too excited to sleep. I wanted to work. I wanted to read, I wanted to write, I wanted to sing, I wanted to jump around, I wanted to walk on the beach at night (my new favorite thing). I wanted to be alive.
And it is great. It's great to feel alive. It's great to feel like things aren't crashing and burning. It's great to meet new people. It's great to feel vulnerable again, and enjoy the vulnerability. Last night I had dinner with a man and his wife who is one of the screenwriters of the next Star Trek Movie who works closely with JJ Abrahms, and feel like I have some great new friends. This last week I had a very heart-felt conversation with a dear friend from Utah. This week I'm shooting another spec-commercial, and visiting another dear old friend. Today we finished putting the final touches on my website, which I will post about soon. I was brave all day yesterday, and had a lot of wonderful experiences.
Maybe this is what it feels like to live, and not to simply exist. Maybe this is what everybody else feels like on a daily basis.
Hey everybody. I'm alive. I am living.
Today, I feel like this:

No comments:
Post a Comment
Just....write it.