i try. i make mistakes. i grow. i love. i love to eat pineapple. i cook and bake whenever i can. thai food is good for my soul. i collect blankets, sweat pants, and crazy socks. i believed i was peter pan when i was a child. i love to love. summertime is my favorite. i love feeling the sun on my face. i have a lot of good intentions. i had a bowl cut when i was younger. shakespeare was a genius. i love to laugh. God is everywhere. i love having painted toes. i am very blessed, and i try to "live life, every, every moment"

Saturday, March 29, 2014

He Lives In You.

One of my absolute favorite shows in all the land is "The Lion King."

I weep every time. I've only seen it twice, but I weep. WEEP. I'm embarrassed and proud of it at the same time. Rafiki walks out on stage and stars her "NAAAAAAAAAAASAVAAAAANNNIIAIAAAA blah blah blah blah blah blah". And I weep. How can so much talent be pent up into one person? It's unfair, really.

However, this is probably the best song in the whole show. I cry, but for different reasons. That's all I have to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just....write it.