i try. i make mistakes. i grow. i love. i love to eat pineapple. i cook and bake whenever i can. thai food is good for my soul. i collect blankets, sweat pants, and crazy socks. i believed i was peter pan when i was a child. i love to love. summertime is my favorite. i love feeling the sun on my face. i have a lot of good intentions. i had a bowl cut when i was younger. shakespeare was a genius. i love to laugh. God is everywhere. i love having painted toes. i am very blessed, and i try to "live life, every, every moment"

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Lots of dumb posts today

In my english class today, we took this shakespearean quiz to find out our tragic flaw. I think these are so fun. The quiz is here:

http://quizilla.teennick.com/quizzes/result/977983/763901/

And unfortunately, my results were right on the money, and I feel super sheepish and dumb that a stupid quiz pointed out what I've been told over and over and over again. Son of a...

Suspicion.

Well, you're right. And this teenage quiz told me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just....write it.