What a crazy week it has been. I have been in LA for 7 days, and had some really great experiences there. But once all is said and done, I am sure I will write a more detailed account of things to come.
This weekend is General Conference. I really love it. I often feel lonely because it usually happens that 1) either I work on conference, or 2) I have nobody to really watch it with. My family lives nearby, but when I watch it there, I end up going to the basement because it is so loud and makes it hard to focus....thus, being by myself anyway. But it's alright, because those things don't really matter. The messages matter.
Two of my ex's are now engaged/getting married in the next 2 months.
I have so many things to say! So many great things, a few sad things, and I can't seem to write either of them. Until later, please enjoy this song. I love it, and found my old iPod and was reunited with it.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Just....write it.