i try. i make mistakes. i grow. i love. i love to eat pineapple. i cook and bake whenever i can. thai food is good for my soul. i collect blankets, sweat pants, and crazy socks. i believed i was peter pan when i was a child. i love to love. summertime is my favorite. i love feeling the sun on my face. i have a lot of good intentions. i had a bowl cut when i was younger. shakespeare was a genius. i love to laugh. God is everywhere. i love having painted toes. i am very blessed, and i try to "live life, every, every moment"

Friday, November 16, 2012

Listing my life

I like lists.

Alot.

Here are some:

Parts I want to play:

  • Abigail in "The Crucible"
  • Marguerite in "The Scarlet Pimpernell"
  • Anything in Les Miserable
  • Belle in "Beauty and the Beast"
  • Juliet from "Romeo and Juliet"
  • The Witch from "Into the Woods"
  • Martha in "The Secret Garden"
  • Lily in "The Secret Garden"
  • Beatrice in "Much Ado About Nothing"
  • Isabelle in "Measure for Measure"
  • (Cannot remember her name) in "The Glass Menagerie"
  • Just to name a few
Things that make me feel insecure:
  • My eyebrows. I hate them.
  • My singing voice. 
  • My body (sometimes)
  • being dropped off at the grocery store to run in for a second, and walking back out and not being able to find the car, and having everybody in the car secretly watching and laughing at me as I try to look for it....
  • wearing a bathing suit on stage (still, I know.)
  • that I'm too obnoxious
  • giving gifts, making presents for people. What if they think I'm dumb? 
  • Film auditions
Things that have made me smile this week:
  • My bed
  • rehearsal
  • the kids I teach--namely, Ammon.
  • reading
  • Christmas lights
  • Zupas with Meagan Downey
  • Discussions about the Gospel, and learning different viewpoints
  • Seeing Elder Uchtdorf at the theater (and then promptly being chastised for my excitement--that part didn't make me smile...)
  • Oreo-gasims (The oreo truffles we make)
  • Homemade sandwiches
  • Sleeping
  • Waking up with the sun shining in my window
  • Notes left on my car for me
  • Flowers
  • friends who support me in my show
  • cupcakes
  • Thanksgiving
  • Puppies
  • Christmas music
Things that have made me sad/angry this week:
  • lack of sleep
  • the state of our economy
  • bad dreams/nightmares. Who to call?
  • When those close to me are having a hard time. 
  • When people who can't quite find their way
  • When I get chastised. 
  • Missing people.
  • Filling up my gas tank
Things I am thinking about this very moment:
  • Where I want to travel to next: New York? The Caribbean?
  • Food
  • My stomache, and how it hurts
  • I think I'm coming down with the virus that has been circulating the South Pacific cast. Ugh.
  • I wish I could get a foot massage right about now.
  • I think I still have eyelash glue on my eyelids. 
  • Should I read my scriptures first or my book?
  • Maybe I will read a General Conference talk tonight in stead. 
  • I really want a milkshake.
  • I seem to always be thinking about food.
  • I want to go on a trip. Please. Get me out of here. Take me somewhere with no pressures or consequences or obligations
  • I just love my comforter. 
  • I wonder what they will have at Breakfast tomorrow at rehearsal. Mm.
  • I wonder if my humidifier will really help my throat tonight. For some reason, I'm really doubting?
  • A stray cat jumped into my car tonight as I was getting out. That was weird...
  • Goodnight

1 comment:

Just....write it.