i try. i make mistakes. i grow. i love. i love to eat pineapple. i cook and bake whenever i can. thai food is good for my soul. i collect blankets, sweat pants, and crazy socks. i believed i was peter pan when i was a child. i love to love. summertime is my favorite. i love feeling the sun on my face. i have a lot of good intentions. i had a bowl cut when i was younger. shakespeare was a genius. i love to laugh. God is everywhere. i love having painted toes. i am very blessed, and i try to "live life, every, every moment"

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Lists

More lists


  • Sometimes I think that I am a great teacher. Today is not one of those days. I subbed last minute again (another lesson on the Holocaust) and I feel like garbage about it. You win some and you lose some, but I do prefer winning. 
  • Junior high kids are some of the smartest and stupidest people I have ever met. Amazing.
  • I'm feeling a little discouraged and anxious right now, but that's alright. 
  • I spend a lot of my time at work sitting down, and it is really starting to catch up with me.
  • I think I want to be smarter. I want to be more knowledgable about more things. I want to know the history of....St. Mary's Cathedral in SLC. I want to be able to talk more about the Holocaust. I want to know more about cooking and recipes. I want to have a stronger foundation of knowledge in Church History
  • I'm getting my hair done today, and am excited about it. I like getting my hair done by Janna, because I can just sit and listen to her talk, or talk the whole time, and she doesn't care at all. 
  • Tonight is institute, and I'm really excited for it. We have a great institute program in my stake, and I really enjoy the lessons and things that we learn.
  • Which reminds me, I need to go grab some of my manuals from Springville. 
  • I saw "The Scarlet Pimpernel" last night for the first time, and I loved it. I love the music, and now want to play Marguerite some day. I'd have to really improve my classical singing voice, and....well, I guess it just depends on how things turn out from now on.
  • I've been thinking a lot about my future in performing. I find myself feeling excited and discouraged a the same time. An interesting thing, performing...

I feel trapped inside my own body. I want to express myself without fear of being rejected or judged, and I'm too scared. I'm too scared to jump. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just....write it.