i try. i make mistakes. i grow. i love. i love to eat pineapple. i cook and bake whenever i can. thai food is good for my soul. i collect blankets, sweat pants, and crazy socks. i believed i was peter pan when i was a child. i love to love. summertime is my favorite. i love feeling the sun on my face. i have a lot of good intentions. i had a bowl cut when i was younger. shakespeare was a genius. i love to laugh. God is everywhere. i love having painted toes. i am very blessed, and i try to "live life, every, every moment"

Thursday, September 27, 2012

Corny as Kansas

"I'm as trite and as gay as a daisy in May, a cliche' coming true....I'm bromidic and bright like a moon happy night pouring light on the dew."

I can't get this phrase out of my head. Which isn't a bad thing necessarily, but....whatevs.

Tonight I have a small audience for our last dress of South Pacific. I'm excited.

Really excited.

Nervous too, I'd say, but....excited. I love this role.

I don't have much to say, except I can't wait for Saturday. In fact, from here on out, the rest of the week is looking prettay dang good. Mm.

I love the fall. As Nick says, "...this is love weather."

Yes, it is.

1 comment:

  1. I miss you and wish I could come see you in your show!

    And I nominated you for a Leibster Blog Award. Come visit http://www.thenshesmiles.blogspot.com/2012/10/leibster-blog-award.html for the instructions! :)

    ReplyDelete

Just....write it.