i try. i make mistakes. i grow. i love. i love to eat pineapple. i cook and bake whenever i can. thai food is good for my soul. i collect blankets, sweat pants, and crazy socks. i believed i was peter pan when i was a child. i love to love. summertime is my favorite. i love feeling the sun on my face. i have a lot of good intentions. i had a bowl cut when i was younger. shakespeare was a genius. i love to laugh. God is everywhere. i love having painted toes. i am very blessed, and i try to "live life, every, every moment"

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Just some pictures.

What I've been up to:
Just a little Mad-Men birthday party with some dear friends


Trying to convince my Asian the Church is true. Obviously, not working. 

About to head into Lagoon with these fools.

I just really love hiking to waterfalls

Park City for Labor Day Celebrations.

I can't get enough pictures of the sky.

Nick, just playin' the...bells...

I really just love these two crazies.

Nellie's and Cable, getting ready for photos.

Just.....me. 

1 comment:

  1. Love the picture updates. Looks like lots of goodness! Break a leg with your newest role.

    ReplyDelete

Just....write it.