Aside from a crazy-day at work, and sleeping through my alarm clock this morning, it has been a wonderful day. And what's better is that I get to eat Thai Food tomorrow with some friends. Can't wait!
*Drum Roll* And the list begins:
- People that can’t take care of themselves when they are perfectly capable. I’m not talking about someone who is sick or needs a shoulder to lean on, I’m talking about the people who need someone to hold their hand EVERY DAY
- People who don’t LISTEN
- When I sleep through my alarm clock.
- When people don’t follow through with what they say. Calling, showing up on time, etc
- People who can’t show up on time to ANYTHING if their life depended on it. There is a difference between being fashionably late to things that are acceptable to being late to. But when others are depending on you? Come on now.
- Bad breath
- Dressing a mannequin
- Girls who wear high heels but walk like storks while wearing them
- People who are negative
- People who project their insecurities on other
- WARM TOILET SEATS
- WET TOILET SEATS
- B.O.
- Girls who wear shirts that are too tight for their bodies. Muffin Top, anyone?
- When people don’t use their signal to turn.
- When people throw you under the bus so they can look better
- LOUD BELCHING
- Blue Darts
- When roommates leave crumbs and food on the counter or on the floor
- Short skirts at Church. Seriously?
- Blocking my Wig
- When my mom insists that I feel a certain way
- The phrase “Raise the Stakes”
- Messes in the kitchen. I don’t care about your room, but when there is food involved, so help me…
- Smelly trash cans
- Girls who don’t cross their legs when wearing skirts
- When someone random whispers in your ear
- When I leave my headlights on during a final and when I finish my battery is dead. Go Kelly.
- A double that brings me down.
- When people give mixed signals, (friendships, roommates, relationships, all of the above)
- Love handles
- Love handles that hang over somebody’s pants.
- People that eavesdrop that I don’t give permission to eavesdrop because I don’t feel like we are close enough friends
- People who feel like they can tell me what is wrong with me because they “read it in a book”.
- Dirty Dishes in the sink
- Apartments that smell
- Crumbs on the counter
- When my friend tells his friends I’m his girlfriend…..but he’s gay.
- A teacher that says “Right? Ok, ya know” (NOT in an Asian accent, in a Utah Accent) after EVERY sentence when she teaches.
- When I don’t get internet in some classrooms at school.
- When I try to wake up to go running or swimming, and I sleep for an extra three hours
- Sleeping in. NOW HOLD ON, I love sleeping in, but I hate wasting time.
- People who have their lives given to them, and DON’T appreciate or understand their blessings.
- People who say ignorant things like “I understand that. Probably more than anybody…”
- People who name-drop when it’s in a trivial situation.
- Feet that hurt
- Dark Chocolate
- Bad theater.
- Bad acting
- Bad singing
- Bad dancing
- When people are ignorant of their own abilities or limitations. Either one.
- Fire alarm drills
- Driving to West Valley every night. I’m not even the one driving, and I am already tired of it
- Dr. Pepper (But I drink it! What!!)
- Shorts, socks, and sandals, ALL in one outfit
- Stuffy/Runny noses
- Coughing in public
- Mustaches.
- When people don’t shower, and you can tell.
- When my car needs to be fixed.
- When people have really messy messy cars.
- Poop and Fart humor.
- Zits. SERIOUSLY? Aren’t we done with that?
- Negativity, ALL THE TIME. Make a different choice! (oops, I think I already wrote that one. Guess it REALLY bugs me… )
- When my little brother has panic attacks. It doesn’t bother me at all, but it bothers me that he has to go through that. Poor little guy, sure do love him a lot!
- Parties in the apartment above us that last ALL. NIGHT. LONG.
- Rats
- When I sell myself short.
- When professors show slide shows that have a lot of useful information on them,but move too fast so you cannot possibly get all the information down in time. COME ON!!!
- When my mom yells at me by the time she says “hello”. What?
- Hair in my food
- Men who have earrings
- Men who have BELLY RINGS.
- The word “Pen__ __” Oh I hate that word, I can’t even type it.
- When I screw up the dance routine at Rehearsal. Ah! Handicap, party of 1….
- Being hungry.
- Being thirsty
- When my friends are sad, and don’t let people help.
- When my friends are going through a hard time.
- Feeling left-out
- When my butt falls asleep! Sheesh!
- Educational films about Medieval Europe that shows a picture for 30 seconds with folk music playing, and THEN explains the picture for 5 seconds.
- When I forget to pay people back. Sorry Devon! I’ll pay you soon!
- When my boss doesn’t show up to meetings with me. *shrugs*
- Medieval Sculptures that have lipstick on them.
- When my class takes the full two hours, and we don’t get to leave early.
- When I procrastinate reading essays and plays and then have to stay up during the night to write a paper on it.
- Filling up my car with gas.
- No air conditioning in my car
- Singing along to a song, and then singing the wrong lyrics
- Messy bathrooms
- Dirty clothes
- When I can’t stay awake in class, no matter how hard I try
- Drivers who honk at other drivers
- When I never see my roommate anymore because of her boyfriend. Lame!
Ta da.
I had Bad Breath for years but didn’t even know it. I noticed people near me would rub their noses sneeze cough and try to go elsewhere. It occurred to me that I had bad breath. So I went to my dentist to have my teeth cleaned but when I asked about my bad breath he said floss brush and rinse twice a day. I said I’ve been doing that since I was 15! But my dentist had run out of time so I was back on the street. Then I was paying top dollar for all those will “stop Bad Breath” all you have to do is buy all these products for the rest of your life! And they don’t even work ffs. One of my few remaining friends mentioned an eBook his girlfriend used called BadHalitosisBreathCom from OralTech Labs and said it worked for his girlfriend so why not me? So I downloaded a copy and found out the book had been around for years! I could have fixed my Bad Breath years ago. The eBook took a completely different approach to the cure of Bad Breath I followed it word for word. Within a week I could tell it was working and my friend said my breath is much better. Now a year later I have a good job a great girlfriend and Party every other weekend.
ReplyDelete