Just tryin' to get by.
Man Vanessa Carlton, you sure know how to write lyrics.
I could be a song writer.
Well...
Probably not.
But I'll sing what other people write for me?
Nah.
I'm home from rehearsal early, and don't know what to do with myself. Lucienne is sitting on the couch. I have no homework, my apartment is clean....I think I have time with nothing to do to fill it. How does that happen? There is always something to do, right? ALWAYS! So....I need to think of things to do! (maybe I could make another list...?) Ha.
I am ready for this show to open. THE SHOW itself is not ready to be open. OH my, far from it. And in reality, TALENT-WISE, I am not ready for the show to be open. But emotionally, I'm ready for it to be open. It's been such a strange process. Things are operated so differently up in WV, and its not a bad thing, its just different, and I'm still learning to adapt. I wish we were open and ready, but we aren't, and we have a LOT (by we, I mean ME) of work to do before we open. Its going to be a long month of hard work.
School is going well. I'm taking two classes, one that is VERY TIME CONSUMING, and another that is hardly time consuming. It all balances out, but I somehow feel busier than normal. I work 25-30 hours a week, and rehearse a little under 20 hours..... *shrugs*
I open my mouth too soon. I speak without thinking sometimes, and tonight is one of those nights where I sit and think of all the "stupid things" that I've said or done in the last 24 hours. I had a great conversation with friends yesterday, and I think I went too far. I love to hear how people think and feel, but....I think I stepped over my bounds. GoooooOOOO KELLY!
Today is the first time in a long time that I miss living at home. Family is such a blessing. And yet again, I will end my blog with a brilliant conclusion:
Nothing.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Just....write it.