Now, I know all of you thought this would never happen, but it has: I go running. And I HATED it. It would take SO much to get me to a gym to do cardio. But I bought some really nice running shoes, and I am determined to begin enjoying something I hate. And its actually working! I don't run very far, and it will take me a long time to get into the required shape, but I've started, and I'm already looking forward to my "runs". Don't put my on a treadmill, I'll die. But I love being outside and running through windy streets and looking at old houses that I've never seen before. I love it. I try to get my work done as fast as I can so I can go home and be in the sun or go running before the trek to West Valley. Summertime is my favorite time, and I plan to enjoy every bit of it this year!
i try. i make mistakes. i grow. i love. i love to eat pineapple. i cook and bake whenever i can. thai food is good for my soul. i collect blankets, sweat pants, and crazy socks. i believed i was peter pan when i was a child. i love to love. summertime is my favorite. i love feeling the sun on my face. i have a lot of good intentions. i had a bowl cut when i was younger. shakespeare was a genius. i love to laugh. God is everywhere. i love having painted toes. i am very blessed, and i try to "live life, every, every moment"
Saturday, May 22, 2010
SAUCONY THIS!
First, let me just say that my little brother is THE COOLEST little brother ever. His name is Hootie. I could stop right now, because that name just says enough. But I will keep going. Hootie is almost 14 years old, and a little stud. He can be a major punk, especially to my mom and me, but I suppose that comes with the territory. On Wednesday, I got to go see Hootie's show "Broadway Rocks". Let me just throw out there that Hootie is ALL sports. Loves anything active, and is good at almost anything he tries. But surprise surprise, guess who is a good little performer? In his show, Hootie walks out on stage with a big David Bowie wig on and sings "Dance Magic Dance" with his little buddies as his backup singers. Oh. My. WORD. So funny. Of course I'm the proud big sister who can't stop gushing about their talented little siblings, but in all seriousness, I really do think he is the bomb. I would like to think that I would be able to say "Yeah, he's good I guess" if he was just mediocre. And though he's only in 8th grade, I am so proud of my little man. Hootie, someday, you and I will perform together again. (HA! Someday.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Way to go on trying to like something you hate. Hope it works out well for you. Maybe someday I'll be able to follow your example and try running too but for now it's not going to happen.
ReplyDelete