Dear World
Yes, I am aware that it is almost 1:30 in the morning again.
But, I just feel the need to post some pictures of the three cutest boys in my life. Please, don't be jealous. Thanks to Emily for these pictures. I stole them right off her blog, and can't stop looking at them.
This is my little brother Hootie (left) and my little nephew/second cousin/whatever on the right. Ethan is the cutest little boy in the world. If you look to earlier posts, you will see an awesome video of Ethan telling me about love and romance, and showing me how to do an evil laugh.
Ethan loves the outdoors. Oh I just want to put him in my pocket, forever!
This is Ethan in the back, and little brother Aiden in the front. This is Aiden's "I don't think so" face. Yes, Adorable. Good thing I have two front pockets...
And of course, Aiden in his adorable monkey-hat that Emily made. How amazing is that? Sign me up for one!Love these boys, love my family. Love. Love. Love.
Um, We LOVE YOU Kel!! Let's get together soon!!
ReplyDelete