I hate writing.
I just like to write how my brain thinks. Sometimes my vocabulary is big, and I actually sound smart. My problem is that I have a LOT of really fascinating thoughts and opinions, I just can't express them adequately.
With that said, I had such a long day today. Not because I had more to do today than on other days, or because something awful happened, but because it is 9:37 and I am EXHAUSTED. I want to curl up and fall asleep. But lets be honest: that's not gonna happen. So, instead, I've put my schoolwork to bed for the night, and I am enjoying some good....television. As we speak, the Jazz are playing the San Antonio Spurs. There are 10 seconds left, and the Jazz are up by 7. Oh boy oh boy! BUZZER! Game over! The Jazz just won. Huzzah.
I know I've blogged about this before, but I think I'm going to watch the movie "Up!" next. Yes. Still LOVE that movie.
I have the case of the munchies, SUPER BAD. I can't stop eating. And no, I'm not pregnant.
Also, I stopped by the Bishop's office today on Campus to ask a question and say hello, and we ended up chillin' out and talking for about 45 minutes about random....anything. My bishop is better than yours.
That's all.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Just....write it.