i try. i make mistakes. i grow. i love. i love to eat pineapple. i cook and bake whenever i can. thai food is good for my soul. i collect blankets, sweat pants, and crazy socks. i believed i was peter pan when i was a child. i love to love. summertime is my favorite. i love feeling the sun on my face. i have a lot of good intentions. i had a bowl cut when i was younger. shakespeare was a genius. i love to laugh. God is everywhere. i love having painted toes. i am very blessed, and i try to "live life, every, every moment"

Thursday, March 21, 2013

I'm reading this book called "The God Who Weeps" (thank-you Julie Garbutt), and I just think it's fascinating. I don't have much to say about it right now, but I'm reading it, and I love it.

Something I keep remembering is that we are creatures of habit. HABIT, I say. And those habits will creep up when you don't want them to, and when you least expect them to. All you can do is just walk away and think "it's ok. It will be ok, and you are ok."

I'm going to LA in a week, and I am so excited to play with friends in the sun. I have a couple auditions lined up, and am proud of myself for taking steps, even if they are small ones.

Rachel and Greg got engaged, FINALLY, and it is all very exciting!

I don't think I will ever get married. And before you freak out and say comforting things like "don't be silly!" or "you're an idiot!"....don't. I'm allowed to feel the way that I feel. And I feel like this is a real thing. It's not that I don't want to. I do. I do, I do, I do. Did you hear me? I just said the words "I do!" But....well, it's complicated and hard to explain. So there you have it!

I'm at work, blogging, so I should get off and actually work again. Woot!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just....write it.