Obviously, I took it down.
But I was REALLY mad.
And I feel a little sheepish about how I handled it all, so this is my sorry attempt to help myself just let the whole experience go, and chalk it up to living and learning.
I had a MASSIVE breakdown a few days ago. I mean, we're talking the world came to an end, resurrected itself, and then blew up into millions of pieces again. I would even go so far as to say it was epic. That's right folks, I had an epic breakdown.
The night resulted in yelling, and crying, and more yelling, and hitting my dashboard (all in the presence of other people), more yelling, and then CRYING.
We all like to think we are pretty criers. We cry, and our faces still shine, and our beauty is ever more radiant. Maybe we think we look like this:
or this:
No, no. My tears evolved in a pattern more like this:
I went from cute to ugly crying in a matter of seconds. In fact, I may have skipped the cute part. But I'm SURE I resembled this little girl below--just a pouty face is all!
However, that rapidly shifted, which quickly escalated to THIS, which is where I stayed for maybe 45 minutes: (below)
Resulting in looking like this (below), minus the tiara:
All in all, I'd say the majority of my time was spent in picture number three, but when all was said and done, picture number 4 sums is up PRETTY well.
So what did we learn from this? Well for 1), I'm a REALLY ugly crier. 2) It's ok to cry....but you'll probably feel like a FOOL after a breakdown like that, and 3) learn to joke about it as quick as you can, because your friends will not give you mercy for long, which could possibly result in ANOTHER little breakdown. 4) start expressing emotion a little more consistently.






No comments:
Post a Comment
Just....write it.