i try. i make mistakes. i grow. i love. i love to eat pineapple. i cook and bake whenever i can. thai food is good for my soul. i collect blankets, sweat pants, and crazy socks. i believed i was peter pan when i was a child. i love to love. summertime is my favorite. i love feeling the sun on my face. i have a lot of good intentions. i had a bowl cut when i was younger. shakespeare was a genius. i love to laugh. God is everywhere. i love having painted toes. i am very blessed, and i try to "live life, every, every moment"

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

listslistslistslistslistslistslistslistslistslistslistslistslistslistslists

I love lists.

I mean, I REALLY love lists. So I make them.

Alot.

So here is a list of things on my mind:


  1. I am a mediocre classical singer. Dear Director, I am so thankful you have so much faith in me!!  I fear I might be ruining your name because you keep recommending me and I keep bombing it.
  2. I should learn how to "bomb" gracefully
  3. I love my bed. I really love it, and wish I spent more time in it.
  4. Sometimes, I lay in my bed at night and talk myself out of washing my face because I just don't want to.
  5. Laziness is my downfall.
  6. I'm graduating college in a few weeks. I don't know what to feel.
  7. My first car that I ever bought has given up the ghost today. RIP Francisco. 
  8. I will be getting a new car VERY soon....stay tuned!! :)
  9. TMI, but I LOVE LOVE LOVE taking off my bra at the end of the day. 
  10. My dad picked me up this morning and when he saw my room, he sat down and said "Wow, Kel, this is really nice". 
  11. I have been to the gym once this week. Tomorrow is Thursday. Come on Kelly....
  12. My teeth are achey right now because I bleached them today.
  13. I think my acting teacher is disappointed in me.
  14. I still love my bed.
  15. Head massages and foot massages are AWESOME. I love me a good scalp massage.
  16. My favorite line from a book: " I feel a sin coming on...."
  17. My roommate Val moved out. I miss her.
  18. I can't wait to go to the new mall up in SLC. Neat!
  19. I want to wear sweatpants to school tomorrow.
  20. I probably will.
  21. I love Andrew James Keele. Slowly but surely. 
  22. I'm excited for summer time, and a car with air conditioning.
  23. I am so blessed in so many ways.
  24. GENERAL CONFERENCE IS THIS WEEKEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. I need to get lots of sleep so I can be alert during the sessions.
  25. My teeth are still hurting.
  26. I want to be a nicer person. Uh huh. I'm working on it.
  27. I'm 24. WTF?!
  28. ...........
  29. zzzzzZZZZZzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZzzzzzzz
  30. ...........
  31. I'm going to bed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just....write it.