Well, I must say that I really love school.
I do. I am graduating college in about a month, and my semester couldn't be better. I am taking ten credits, and as far as I know, I am doing well and right on track to graduate. My whole college career I have been worried that my last semester would be very difficult and stressful as I try to wrap up the 6 years I have spent here at BYU. But...its not. Don't get me wrong, its very difficult, but I enjoy the level of difficulty, and find myself excited to succeed and work hard. I have a *swear word* alot of memorization this semester, and assignments like these (see below), that need to be memorized within a few days...(and this only shows 2 of the 3 pages)
...but I find it a thrill and a challenge to be successful. Sure. Sometimes I fail. But...failure is alright in my classes.
Its really difficult to feel confident in my major, ALL THE TIME. Because I'm not. I doubt my major all the time: "an actor? who am I kidding", or "how could I possibly succeed in that? What do I have to offer?" or "How will I get to where I want to be?". And I've come to the conclusion, which is: you just do it. If you want it, go get it. Work hard. Be kind. Do what it takes to get what you want. Easier said than done, but...why not? Why shouldn't you, or I, get what I want?
Anyway,

No comments:
Post a Comment
Just....write it.