i try. i make mistakes. i grow. i love. i love to eat pineapple. i cook and bake whenever i can. thai food is good for my soul. i collect blankets, sweat pants, and crazy socks. i believed i was peter pan when i was a child. i love to love. summertime is my favorite. i love feeling the sun on my face. i have a lot of good intentions. i had a bowl cut when i was younger. shakespeare was a genius. i love to laugh. God is everywhere. i love having painted toes. i am very blessed, and i try to "live life, every, every moment"

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Rumble Jumble

I learn things the hard way.

*shrugs* I dunno, its what I do.

I seem to be one of those people that listens an learns from other people and other people's mistakes...but there always seems to be those "things" that I just "HAVE" to learn on my own.

I wonder why that is.

Why does it take somebody to smack me in the face for me to figure out how to do something right?

*shrugs*

Tour ends in just over 2 weeks, and I have a lot of feelings about that. I can't believe how slow and fast time has ticked by, and it seems surreal to me how much has changed in my life.

I've learned a lot of things. I know a lot of new and exciting things about myself, and a lot of new and not so exciting things about myself. I've also learned that I am the Queen of Vague when it comes to recent blogging, and when I try to think of details, nothing comes to mind.


1 comment:

  1. Queen of Vague or not, I still enjoy your posts. They make me smile. :D

    ReplyDelete

Just....write it.