i try. i make mistakes. i grow. i love. i love to eat pineapple. i cook and bake whenever i can. thai food is good for my soul. i collect blankets, sweat pants, and crazy socks. i believed i was peter pan when i was a child. i love to love. summertime is my favorite. i love feeling the sun on my face. i have a lot of good intentions. i had a bowl cut when i was younger. shakespeare was a genius. i love to laugh. God is everywhere. i love having painted toes. i am very blessed, and i try to "live life, every, every moment"

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Its 1:16 am.

I am lying in this bed that could fit 900 people comfortably, and I can't sleep. I've been laying here with the light on, just staring at the wall: rearranging pillows, stretching, pacing, reading, thinking, more reading, more thinking. Nothing is making my brain stop.

I read my Patriarchal Blessing today, and was reminded of some very wonderful things. I wish I could share more, but won't.

Again, I have so many things to throw up onto this page, and just can't bring myself to do it. Maybe next time.

2 comments:

  1. Had the same problem a couple nights ago...maybe it's something we didn't eat before bed....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Been catching up on your blog. Sure love you!

    ReplyDelete

Just....write it.