i try. i make mistakes. i grow. i love. i love to eat pineapple. i cook and bake whenever i can. thai food is good for my soul. i collect blankets, sweat pants, and crazy socks. i believed i was peter pan when i was a child. i love to love. summertime is my favorite. i love feeling the sun on my face. i have a lot of good intentions. i had a bowl cut when i was younger. shakespeare was a genius. i love to laugh. God is everywhere. i love having painted toes. i am very blessed, and i try to "live life, every, every moment"

Saturday, August 14, 2010

We arent impressed.

so i was having a conversation with somebody yoday and they were asking me where i was going after college and why i was and blah blah blah. I said i was looking at chicago or japan, and he said:

"what the hell are you going to do and japan"

So i shrugged and said: "i dunno, perform for disney"

And before i even finished my sentence, another dude chimed in and said:

"so...are you telling us all this becauae you were trying to impress us? Because we arent"

And i said "no." And finished drinking my drink. In my head, I couldnt help but think "ya know, dont ask me about myself and then insult my answer." And then I couldng help but think of my dear friend Humpty from a month or so ago, and thought to myself "jackass".

Now I think i may have heard an obnoxious "huheh, just kidding" and then a random high five with some other dude, but I was over it.

Please forgive my grammer and spelling on this one, because I just wrote this post on my phone.

1 comment:

  1. Keep reaching for your dreams and don't let jerks like these two keep you from what you want. Sheesh, not exactly how to win friends and infulence people. Unfriend them in person and on FB! (If they are even in that category.)

    ReplyDelete

Just....write it.