i try. i make mistakes. i grow. i love. i love to eat pineapple. i cook and bake whenever i can. thai food is good for my soul. i collect blankets, sweat pants, and crazy socks. i believed i was peter pan when i was a child. i love to love. summertime is my favorite. i love feeling the sun on my face. i have a lot of good intentions. i had a bowl cut when i was younger. shakespeare was a genius. i love to laugh. God is everywhere. i love having painted toes. i am very blessed, and i try to "live life, every, every moment"

Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Thoughts

I just recently moved out of Jerry's house into an apartment in Los Angeles. Exciting! It's like I'm a real adult again! For some reason, it's been a really hard adjustment for me, and the move has sort of taken a bit of an emotional toll on me. I dunno why, perhaps it's because I haven't been sleeping as much because I stay up late organizing and decorating. (I LOVE DOING THAT!)

Because of the move, I wasn't able to get my act together and write Hootie a decent email this week. I'm sitting at work right now organizing my Google Drive, and I came upon this video my cousin threw together for Hootie after his farewell. As I watched it again, my little heart grew three sizes and I missed the cold Autumn air of Utah, my wonderful family, and all of the beautiful people who came and spent the weekend with us to send my brother off.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Just....write it.