i try. i make mistakes. i grow. i love. i love to eat pineapple. i cook and bake whenever i can. thai food is good for my soul. i collect blankets, sweat pants, and crazy socks. i believed i was peter pan when i was a child. i love to love. summertime is my favorite. i love feeling the sun on my face. i have a lot of good intentions. i had a bowl cut when i was younger. shakespeare was a genius. i love to laugh. God is everywhere. i love having painted toes. i am very blessed, and i try to "live life, every, every moment"

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

As per usual now, I am not a good writer. 

With that said, the last few weeks have been a roller coaster. Its funny, when things get turned upside down, you learn what people REALLY think about things, and THEN do you hear the honest truth. Life's a bitch, ya know?

But that's ok. What's life without a few bitches, right? (Sorry Hootie)

I went to California for a week with my family, and had a good time. We spent time at Disneyland, the Beach, in in LA, and...that's all I really want to say about it.

I also think that I've hit EVERY emotion on the scale in the last two weeks, and in an impeccable amount of time. One second I will be feeling "this", and the next second I am the polar opposite. I think I'm losing weight though, because my heart rate has been all over the place. Blessings in disguise, right?

All of this thought that has brought me to some interesting conclusions. The one I keep thinking about is to be honest. JUST BE HONEST. As I mentioned before, it seems that the honest truth comes out ONLY when things get turned around and you lose control of the life you thought you had. And I don't understand why that is. I don't understand why something like that can bring out almost an entirely different personality or opinion from somebody that you thought you knew and trusted. I find that irritating.

I find that having "2-faces" is actually very irritating. I don't understand why 2 faces is a necessity. Isn't one face enough to keep track of?

So how do I handle this? How do I solve this predicament?

Well....I don't. Because I can't. Its not up to me. All I can do is sit, and stew, and fester, and calm down, and hope that things go the direction that they need to go, and that people will just be honest.

Also, I found this link, and found it inspiring and discouraging.

106 EXCUSES
http://www.stumbleupon.com/su/2qjCJO/:!uWvBA3i:SE_Yzqr6/www.chrisbrogan.com/106/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just....write it.