Or for that matter, anything at all.
I'm sitting in the Carlton, all packed up, and ready to travel somewhere else.
Apparently there is a really great breakfast going on, but I've already eaten, and I'm not very hungry. I suppose that's a blessing and a curse, because I know that after 2 hours on the road, I will be poking the driver and asking "Are we there yet? I'm hungry".
I guess there are parts of us that just never grow up.
I didn't sleep very well last night, and nothing irritates me more than doing everything right in order to get a good night's rest, and then waking up ever 2 hours for whatever reason. I'm not sure why, but for the last few nights, my sleep has been absolutely terrible. I feel bad because I know that it makes me cranky during the day, so I have to put in a little bit of extra work to do my best to hide the crankiness. I'm probably not very successful at it, but the effort is there.
Staying in this hotel reminds me of living in Germany. I think its the smell. I guess this is supposed to be a "European Style Hotel"....and I suppose they are right. I remember staying in so many youth hostels while traveling around, and smelling the exhaust and the air as I walked out of my apartment early in the morning. Its got this "I'm European and surrounded by traffic and all sorts of sounds, so that makes me glamorous feel to it" *shrugs* I dunno.
I went to the dentist the other day, and he was crazy-bojangles. He went through maybe 8 different moods and emotions whilst looking at my chart and working on my teeth, and I couldn't shake the feeling that he kept implying that I was doing drugs. MY TEETH ARE NOT THAT BAD PEOPLE! Needless to say, I'm not going back to that cooky man. Sheesh.
Our tour is more than halfway over, and time is flying. Some days are long, but they all blur together, and I can't believe its already St. Patricks day. There is just over a month left, and most of us will be spent in SLC. I am excited about that, actually. It will be neat to be near family and friends, though I doubt I will see many friends.
Why am I blogging right now?
No comments:
Post a Comment
Just....write it.