i try. i make mistakes. i grow. i love. i love to eat pineapple. i cook and bake whenever i can. thai food is good for my soul. i collect blankets, sweat pants, and crazy socks. i believed i was peter pan when i was a child. i love to love. summertime is my favorite. i love feeling the sun on my face. i have a lot of good intentions. i had a bowl cut when i was younger. shakespeare was a genius. i love to laugh. God is everywhere. i love having painted toes. i am very blessed, and i try to "live life, every, every moment"
Thursday, February 24, 2011
I have a problem
Guys, I have a problem.
A big problem.
I am addicted to this:
And when I watch it too much, I don't do things like this:
And because I stayed up late watching that, I go through the next day feeling and looking like this:
Good luck trying to figure out how to fix this problem. ;)
ReplyDeleteRemember in Florida when Bry got Jenny-Lynn and I hooked on this show...yeah now you know why we couldn't stop watching them! Miss you Ling.
ReplyDelete