i try. i make mistakes. i grow. i love. i love to eat pineapple. i cook and bake whenever i can. thai food is good for my soul. i collect blankets, sweat pants, and crazy socks. i believed i was peter pan when i was a child. i love to love. summertime is my favorite. i love feeling the sun on my face. i have a lot of good intentions. i had a bowl cut when i was younger. shakespeare was a genius. i love to laugh. God is everywhere. i love having painted toes. i am very blessed, and i try to "live life, every, every moment"

Sunday, January 5, 2014

Imperfect faith

Let me get straight to the point.

Do you know what my entire life is resting on right now? 

Faith.

A very imperfect faith.

An imperfect faith that it will be ok.

An imperfect faith that I will be happy.

An imperfect faith that I will make the right choices.

An imperfect faith that people love me.

An imperfect faith that I have a purpose.

An imperfect faith that I will be able to make ends meet.

An imperfect faith that I am good enough.

Imperfect faith. That is all I've got.

Now, my imperfect faith is accompanied with a lot of action: good action, bad action, nervous action, risky action, but its there nonetheless. 

What do you think of that?
 

1 comment:

  1. I think you're very brave and very awesome. You can do it! I'm sad that you were sad in Utah after that one time I saw you. I hope it wasn't because of a conversation we had. I sure loved that I go to see you!

    ReplyDelete

Just....write it.