It's been a while since I've sat down to let my little fingers fly as fast as they can and write about something. I find typing to be very satisfying. I love typing. I love that there is a pattern to it that doesn't really make sense. Why are the letters arranged the way that they are? Who decided that? Why are the majority of the letters only/more accessible to the left hand, when the majority of people are right handed? I am good at typing. It's a skill that I am oddly very proud of. On an average day, I can usually clock about 85 words per minute. On a great day, I shoot around 100 words per minute. I'm good, I'm fast, and I find it to be very satisfying.
Anyway, I'm in Utah for two weeks for the holidays. It's nice to be back. It is nice to see old friends, and nice to be at my parent's house, where it is safe. Not that I'm not safe in LA or where I live, but...I feel good, and I feel safe here.
I am sad tonight. I couldn't tell you why, aside from it's a mixutre of conversations and things that happened tonight, and I wish I could clarify and understand why I am the way that I am, or why I feel the way that I feel. I am sad, with a hint of anger. I don't have much to say about it, aside from that it is there, and maybe I will be able to sleep it off. Tomorrow is Sunday, and will be my first sunday in a few weeks that I get to treat like an actual sunday. No auditions, no filming, no sickness. Just me n' God.
Enjoy the time at home. Those visits are always good to rejuvenate and reconnect with the family.
ReplyDelete