When you clean out your car, you find a parking ticket that should have been paid months ago.
When you clean your room, you feel more at peace when you go to sleep and wake up.
When you put makeup on BEFORE you leave the house, you have better posture.
When you work out at the gym, you feel more accomplished.
When you start getting more sleep, your body doesn't adjust very fast, and you still wake up in the middle of the night a few times.
When you have more time, you get more things done.
When you eat healthier, you crave more candy.
On a completely unrelated note, look at this picture below. I don't know if I am a big believer of this stuff, but I definitely don't rule it out. I think this is fascinating, and find parallels to myself.
When I was younger, I was really sick a lot of the time. When I was in 4th and 7th grade, I was hospitalized for a bit because of some sever stomach pains, which doctors didn't seem to quite understand what was happening. They claimed it had something to do with my Colon, and advised me to take lactose out of my diet and that I had become Lactose Intolerant. My colon/stomach has always given me trouble. That sounds kind of gross, huh. But if I look at this picture, all of the spots related to my colon is where I break out. I BREAK OUT WHERE MY COLON IS!
AND!--when I was sick and dying over Thanksgiving and Christmas, I broke out where my lungs are located on my face. Coincidence? I think not!!
So what is the moral of this? I'll tell you. The moral is that if you have zits on your face, its because something is seriously wrong with your colon. That's what I'm saying.
But....seriously. )

No comments:
Post a Comment
Just....write it.