I'm kind of in a bad mood today.
This is how I'm feeling at this moment.
I think one of my greatest trials each day is getting out of bed. I will lay in bed for 40 minutes, AWAKE, just wasting time, and then get up with ten minutes to get out the door. It's remarkable.
My next door neighbor backed into my car today because she did not look behind her AT ALL when she pulled out of her parking stall. When she got out of her car, her words were "That's what you get for leaving to work in a rush....I won't do anything about it if you won't."
......
Of course you won't do anything about it, YOU WERE THE ONE AT FAULT. And yes, there is a dent in my car, and yes, I'm really upset about it. And yes, I probably will be contacting you about it. Too bad you live RIGHT NEXT DOOR to me.
Happy Hump Day.
But the day will get better. I don't have rehearsal after school, which is such a blessing for me. I have to work at the hale, but...that might still be alright.
I booked a voiceover yesterday, which is really exciting. I'm not experienced in voiceovers at all (professionally, at least) so this will be a great learning and new experience for me. Voice-over work is part of the industry I want to be more involved in, so this will be a fun little stepping-pebble.
I get to go to NYC in two weeks. (I think), and THAT is exciting to me as well. A fun little winter break with great friends, and a chance to check out the city one more time before I make a decision to move there or not. Being an adult is hard sometimes. What to do, where to go, who to be with, when to leave, when to come, how to make the money, happiness. It's all very confusing sometimes.
But we live, and we learn, and we keep breathing. We won't die from unsurety. We might suffer, but we definitely will not die. And if we do die, I would venture to say we're probably better off.
I've been very blessed lately. Whenever something really crappy happens, something always counteracts it. Sure, my attitude doesn't always reflect the positive, but the positive is always present. And for that, I am grateful.
Welp, onward.


You are so cute, even if you aren't feeling it. Good luck with your decisions. Thanks for the reminder that if something unpleasant happens, something comes to counteract that; I needed the reminder this hump day.
ReplyDelete