I am kind of insecure.
But you know that.
I cry a lot.
You might know that.
I'd say on average, the tears flow at least once a week. Don't be alarmed, they aren't always "sad" cries, or "hurt" cries. I cry at happy things, emotional things, sad things, inspiring things, Disney movies, music, singing. It's quite remarkable the amount of things that I cry at.
Sometimes, I'm insecure about my crying.
When I pull away from the gas station after getting gas, my heart always skips a few beats as I slam on the breaks because I am so scared that I am driving away with the gas hose still in my car. That's never happened, but I'm terrified of it.
If I'm passionate or insecure about something, I get my feelings hurt VERY easily. But this isn't a surprise, nor is it an exception. Everybody is like that. I 'm just learning to accept that I'm like that too. I used to pretend that I didn't care. But...that's a little desctructive, and I really do care about a lot of things. Hence, the crying.
I have really bony knees, so I have to sleep with a pillow in-between my knees so they don't knock or rest on each other during the night. It also feels good for my back.
I have a love hate relationship with nail polish. I always have to have my toenails painted, and I love having my finger nails painted if they look good. The problem is that after a day or two, they don't look good.
I'm really insecure about my neck. Wierd, right? I don't have a very defined jaw line, and so it is very easy for me to have double chins or 7 chins. Xandra, if you are reading this, the insecurity/fear you feel regarding *blank* is a little more than how I feel about my neck. I think your fear is greater than mine, but at least that gives you an idea.
I bet you all didn't know that.
I really love self-help books. I can't tell you how many I have, or how many I'm currently reading. They are so great. I wish everybody would take them seriously.
I have an obsession with DIsney. Not the kind of obsession where I have micky mouse purses or tinkerbell key chains everywhere, but the kind where I cry about it, and my heart is so full when I am at Disneyland. It's like this emotional and hidden appreciation that a lot of people don't understand because I don't decorate my bedroom with Disney charachters. But I love Disney. I love the classic Disney.
I want to be Peter Pan. So badly.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Just....write it.