i try. i make mistakes. i grow. i love. i love to eat pineapple. i cook and bake whenever i can. thai food is good for my soul. i collect blankets, sweat pants, and crazy socks. i believed i was peter pan when i was a child. i love to love. summertime is my favorite. i love feeling the sun on my face. i have a lot of good intentions. i had a bowl cut when i was younger. shakespeare was a genius. i love to laugh. God is everywhere. i love having painted toes. i am very blessed, and i try to "live life, every, every moment"

Monday, January 28, 2013

A small and spiritual tear drop.



See? Referring to my post below, I cry at the drop of a hat. I just cry. And sitting in the back of my classroom, I watched this, and I cried.

I don't know what it is. Maybe its because it is something that I want. Maybe it's because it reminds me of something I have lately chosen to forget, that I am a daughter of a Being that will love me forever and always. That all I have isn't even mind, and its because of something greater than me.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing this, it's amazing and I loved it. Your previous post was great too, thanks for sharing so much of who you really are. You are remarkable.

    ReplyDelete

Just....write it.